Super Bowl Sacrilege

One of my favorite parts of the whole Super Bowl Sunday experience is the commercials. You can always count on seeing a commercial that everyone will be talking about the next day.

What really surprises and frustrates me about this year is that many of the commercials are already being aired either on the web or on some news show talking about Super Bowl ads. How come I can never remember this happening before? Wasn't it DURING the Super Bowl when advertising agencies revealed their big ad?

For example, Kevin Federline did a commercial for Nationwide that will be shown at the Super Bowl. I've seen it and it's hilarious. However, I would have appreciated and enjoyed it even more if I had seen it for the first time during the Big Game. Is nothing sacred anymore?

If you don't mind spoiling your Super Bowl dinner, here's some Kevin