Your Lucky Day
The day just got better.
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
I Love This
and not just because I wear Old Spice.
Post Script: I just got my friend Jeremy to try Old Spice.
|
Labels:
Humor
,
Video
Permalink
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Your Humble Host.
My Blog List
The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
The Random Show — AI Super Assistants, Boner Pills, Dream Engineering, Wizards, Supplements, Books, and More (#886)
8 hours ago
AdFreak
Ads of the Week: 12 Campaigns That Caught Our Eye, From Wet Ones to Ikea
16 hours ago
Matador Network
Your Worst Edible Story Could Win You Two Nights in an Allegedly Haunted Illinois House
1 day ago
Mental Floss
Check Out Friday's Awesome Amazon Deals
9 years ago
The Huffington Post
Breaking Down Barriers in Sexual and Reproductive Health Reporting in Africa
10 years ago
Maxim.com - Today's Girl
About Me
John DeMarco
Author, Visionary, Leader, Non-Conformist
View my complete profile