I'm Going To Start A Secret Society!


Tonight in my class, Social & Cultural Foundations, we watched a video on "Secret Societies". It was recorded from the History Channel show History's Mysteries. It was pretty entertaining and full of conspiracy theories. They highlighted secret societies such as the Freemasons, Heildelbergs, Illuminati, and Skull & Bones. The main premise was that these secret societies control the whole world.

So after little thought, I've decided that I'm going to start my own secret society. If I don't talk to you about it later, you are not in it. If you ask me about it later, I will deny it.

Yes there will be secret handshakes, and funny costumes. I'm toying around with the idea of all members wearing a kilt and an eye patch over their left eye (the evil eye) during our meetings.

The purpose of the group is to bring about world domination. Our first order of business...

The systematic removal of all clowns from the face of the earth.